Wireless Network Notes
- Some devices may interfere with 802.11b/g wireless networks (including
2.4GHz cordless phones and some older microwaves).
- Wireless network equipment manufacturers generally ship their products with
the top priority of "easier" setup, not security.
- If left unsecured, your wireless network might be accessed by unauthorized
- unauthorized users could use your bandwidth
- Could commit illegal activities - which could be traced back to you
- Could slow/disrupt your access
- Unauthorized users could target you
- Could "attack" your computers
- Could "spy" on your computer activity
- Note: The wireless security measures available today are not perfect or
"unbreakable" - They are however worth implementing!
- Contact BGCS to setup a new wireless
network, or better secure your existing wireless network.